Easy Crockpot Lasagna.

With a new semester starting, I am not going to have a lot of time to cook for Kyle and I when I get home from school so, I decided to finally start using my crockpot. I have been searching Pinterest for yummy crockpot dinners and I found this Lasagna one. I seemed easy enough so I thought I'd give it a try! 

Ingredients:

Ricotta cheese

Mozzarella cheese

Parmesan cheese

Turkey meat

Pasta sauce

Onion

Garlic

Uncooked lasagna noodles


First, I mixed together all my cheeses in a medium sized bowl. 
I did not use any measurements.. so i'm guessing I used about 1/4 C. Parm. 3/4 C. Ricotta and maybe 1/2 C. Mozzarella..
Sorry, I wasn't actually planning on making this a blog post until after I had made the meat and cheese mixtures. 


This is the consistency that I ended up with.  


Next, I browned some turkey meat with 1tb. of garlic and maybe 1/4 C. or less of red onion. Then I added my pasta sauce. 
Ratio of sauce to meat is up to your discretion.


I ended up adding a little more sauce to the mixture than shown in the picture. 


I decided to try these liners to make my life a little easier...



I started spooning some of my sauce and placed it in first. 


Now you just layer your ingredients..

You will have to break the noodles to fit the pot. 


Cheese mixture


Some more meat and sauce mixture


another layer of noodles


More cheese.


Add the rest of your sauce and put mozzarella cheese on top. 


Put on the lid and 3 and a half hours later, you get easy and super yummy lasagna!


It might not look pretty but it tasted delicious and it was hubby approved!


Hope you guys get to try this recipe out! 

With love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment