99 questions about me

Here's 99 questions about me for your reading pleasure in case you are as bored as I am. Sometimes it helps to get to the blogger with more random questions :)


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? We took the doors off so open.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Nope.
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Well, I like them in and Kyle likes them out..
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Um...no
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? On my computer yes. 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Sometimes. I'm not a huge couponer though.  
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Is neither an option? haha
8:Do you have freckles? A little on my nose. 
9:Do you always smile for pictures? Yes. There is the occasional tongue out crazy picture ;)  
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?  People at the gym who don't know what they're doing and people smacking. 
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No. 
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes. My husband hunts and we both fish... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.. 
13:What about pooped in the woods? Thats where I put my foot down. NO.
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Definitely while I do dishes. 
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Yes.
16:How many people have you slept with this week? 1 my husband of coarse. 
17:What size is your bed? Queen.. definitely want a King or Cal King. 
18:What is your Song of the week? Luke Bryan: That's My Kinda Night.
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? During breast cancer awareness yes... otherwise they have to really look good in it otherwise I'm not a fan. 
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Very rarely.  
21:Whats your least favorite movie? Any scary or suspenseful movie. 
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Ummmm in the backyard? 
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water, milk or my favorite..Rum and Cherry Coke. 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup.
25:What is your favorite food? Sushi.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Legally Blonde. I know almost every line in the movie. 
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? My hubby.
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a girl scout for like a year. 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Definitely NO. 
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Probably a couple of years ago to my husband. Sometimes we did that when we were bored and gave them to each other the next time we saw each other.  
31:Can you change the oil on a car? Nope.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Almost but he gave me a warning. 
33:Ever ran out of gas? Nope.
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey. I'm very boring.  
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs or cereal. 
36:What is your usual bedtime? Usually before 9. Kyle has to get up at 3:45 for work.. Its crazy!
37:Are you lazy? With things I don't want to do yeah..
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Kitty, Barbie, Pirate, Cheerleader... lots of different things but never something scary. 
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?  A monkey. 
40:How many languages can you speak? Just English. 
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope. 
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos.
43:Are you stubborn? Very
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Don't watch either. 
45:Ever watch soap operas? Nope.
46:Are you afraid of heights? A little.
47:Do you sing in the car? Yes always. 
48:Do you sing in the shower? Yes. 
49:Do you dance in the car? haha yes. 
50:Ever used a gun? Yes of coarse ;)
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Couple months ago at our wedding.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes but I kinda like them.
53:Is Christmas stressful? It can be but it shouldn't be..
54:Ever eat a pierogi? Nope. I'm not sure what that is. 
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple, but it has to have ice cream for sure ;)
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Dentist.
57:Do you believe in ghosts? No.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes all the time.
59:Take a vitamin daily? No. I need to though. 
60:Wear slippers? Socks and I put my slippers on to go outside when its cold. 
61:Wear a bath robe? Yes.
62:What do you wear to bed? Sweats and a sweatshirt or t-shirt
63:First concert? Jo Dee Masina and Rascal Flats.
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target.
65:Nike or Adidas? Nike.
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos. 
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds..Dill pickle flavor!
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.  
69:Ever take dance lessons? Yes when I was very little and then again in high school. 
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Well my spouse is a Personal Trainer. 
71:Can you curl your tongue? Yes.  
72:Ever won a spelling bee? Never did those.  
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes. When my hubby asked me to marry him and on our wedding day. 
74:Own any record albums? No.  
75:Own a record player? No. 
76:Regularly burn incense? No candles. 
77:Ever been in love? Yes I am currently. 
78:Who would you like to see in concert? Maybe Kenny Chesney again.. I'm not much of a concert person. They're so expensive. 
79:What was the last concert you saw? Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw 
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Both. 
81:Tea or coffee? Coffee but it depends on my mood.  
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodle. 
83:Can you swim well? Yes. I was on the swim team in HS and  a lifeguard for 6 years. 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes. 
85:Are you patient? No. 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ 
87:Ever won a contest? Yes. 
88:Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89:Which are better black or green olives? Black. 
90:Can you knit or crochet? Yes I can do the basics of both. 
91:Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
92:Do you want to get married? ummmmmmmm.....lol yeah
93:If married, how long have you been married? 4 months. 
94:Who was your HS crush? who wasn't is the question.. haha
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Not tantrum status but yes I'm guilty of being selfish. 
96:Do you have kids? No.
97:Do you want kids? Yes and It seems like all of our friends are getting pregnant! 
98:Whats your favorite color? Pink, black, beige. 
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Yes. 


With Love, Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment