Just a little motivation

   Every morning my husband wakes up at 3:45 to go to work. Did I mention he's a personal trainer? Did I also mention I have always struggled with my weight? Sounds perfect right? Well it can be but when you fall off the bandwagon and haven't exactly been to the gym in over 3 weeks (not to mention on a regular workout plan since before the wedding), you don't exactly feel the best about yourself. 
   
Two nights ago I woke up around 2 am and couldn't fall back asleep until he left. I couldn't help but feel horrible for him and me. He has to get up everyday at 4 by himself while I get to lay in bed and sleep. There's nothing wrong with that normally but I couldn't help but feel so guilty. If he could get up at train people early in the morning, then I need to get my butt up and go to our little gym only 5 miles away. 
  
  WELL, this morning was the morning that my alarm chimed at 4 am. I'm not going to lie, I made every excuse in my head so that I could start tomorrow, but then I heard my husband awake and  in the kitchen. UGHH. I got up, made some coffee, got dressed. AND put my shoes on. (If I don't put my shoes on first thing, I will NEVER make it to the gym. Partly because right when I get home I kick my shoes off and relax. So its a mental thing.)  I found some pins on Pinterest to motivate myself and hopefully you too. 
     I'm so happy that I decided to make the choice to get up and get moving.
Not only do I feel amazing and so ready to take on my day, I have a little more self confidence which I believe makes all women more beautiful. 


So make today the day to get up and moving. You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to strive to be a size itty bitty. God made you the way He wanted you but it's up to you to be the best you can be to glorify him. Take care of the body he gave you. It's the only one you're going to get on this side of heaven. 

With Love, Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment