Porch Fall Decor



This year was my first year being able to decorate for the seasons. 

Naturally, I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby and buy a ton of fall decor to deck out my whole house inside and out but when your on a budget that can't happen. So had to just make it work. 

I made my wreath (tutorial here), spray painted an old galvanized bucket (used in our wedding) with black chalk paint then put a small crate into the center to give the pumpkins some height. I covered the crate and filled any holes with burlap (also from our wedding).  Then I picked up some pretty little mums from the grocery store to add a little something extra. 

So here's the finished product! I think it turned out pretty good for just gathering what I had to make it work. 

Here's a little closer look at bucket set up. 


This year was also our first time carving pumpkins together! Just felt like sharing some of our fun times with you :) picture quality sucks but that's ok its about the memories right? 


Happy Halloween! 

With love, 
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment