November Thankful Challenge

So since it's already Nov. 4, I'm going to list 4 things I'm thankful for to get me caught up ;)

  1. I'm thankful for my family. We've been through A LOT this year but we're closer than ever and I love them to death. 
  2. I'm thankful that God blessed us with this little country house. I was a little skeptical at first and thought I would rather be in an apartment somewhere closer to town. Now I am very happy and wouldn't trade it..(well until we buy a house haha) Funny how God seems to know exactly what we really need and want. 
  3. I'm thankful for my health and my family's health. I do this weird thing where I always worry and think that when life is going good something bad is going to happen. Don't worry God and I are dealing with that. So I'm happy that we are blessed with good health right now.
  4. I'm thankful that my first 2 weeks of my new job is over! I'm still doing training but each day gets easier and more comfortable.. week 1 was a tough one. Week 2 was better and now I'm ready to start week 3! Oh another thing to be thankful for without adding a number...My brother and sister-in-law also work there along with a couple friends :)
So what are you thankful for? This month I'm challenging myself to think of at least 1 thing a day that I am thankful for. At the end of the month you can look back and really see how blessed you are. 
:)

With love, 
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment