Well don't you worry, I took the liberty of brainstorming for all of us during math class ;)
When I was thinking of making this post, I really wanted to put link's and pictures with each item...but that is going to take so stinkin' long! So here's what you get, most have links!
p.s. I am now blogging in front of our little space heater. Lets just say I'M SO HAPPY! Not having a heater was a little rough.
poor Kyle has to be my photo example ;) Christmas 2010
FOR THE MAN'S MAN.
- fishing gear (bait, tackle box, new fishing bag, pole)
- tool kit..or a gift card to sears ;)
- if your realllllyyy being giving... buy a special hunt from a different state or country! My sister-in- law and I want to do this for our men someday.
FOR THE ATHLETIC MAN.
- tickets to a game
- any sports team clothing
- new football (or a ball for the sport he likes)
- dumbells or kettlebells to work out from home.
FOR THE BUSINESS/TECH MAN.
- a tablet.. we are partial to the iPad mini
- dress shoes
- a tie
- dress socks
FOR THE MUSIC LOVING MAN.
- vintage band tee
- vintage record player
- iTunes gift card
- tickets to a concert
- lessons to play an instrument
FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING.
- a magazine subscription
- undergarments (who doesn't need more?)
- movie collection
- go beer tasting
Hope this made finding the perfect gift for your man a little easier! I absolutely love to shop for Kyle, sometimes a little too much. Let's remember what Christmas is really about this year though and thank God for sending his Son.