Who needs a date night??
When Kyle and I came home from our honeymoon, our best friends made this for us and it also came with a couple of gift cards and tickets to start us out on some date nights. They've been married for over a year so I'm guessing this was no problem for them to come up with.. They are the best date night idea couple.
Actually, I don't know if I've ever introduced you to them on the blog so here's the other Mackenzie:
Yepp that's right we're both Ma(c)kenzie's except hers is spelt different ;)
Oh and fun fact, we are both Ma(c)kenzie Ann's and our hubby's have the same birthday! Weird right!?
Her and her hubby make us the bucket of date nights and I though I should share them with you!
*I take no credit for this craft or the idea, it was all hers!*
1. Make a bucket list
2. Watch a cooking show and try to make the recipe together
4. Have a fiesta night
5. Water balloon fight
6. Dress up in your best and show off to each other
7. Watch the sunrise/sunset together
8. Blindfolded taste test
9. Farmer's market
10. Make homemade ice cream
12. Make chocolate covered strawberries
13. Volunteer together
14. Play Putt Putt Golf
16. Go to a minor league game
17. Go stargazing
18. Try new ethnic foods
19. Go on a picnic
20. Make a homemade pizza
21. Curl up together by a warm fire and roast marshmallows
22. (Married people) Take a shower by candle light
23. (Married people) Sexy game of truth or dare
24. Movie night from red box and dollar store candy
25. Go to the zoo
Honestly we haven't been able (more like made the time) to go on any of these dates. We've done dinner and a movie but I think what I will do is make a post and show you guys pictures when we do go on these dates! It's so important to date your spouse. Make the time and keep the spark in your marriage/relationship!
Anybody else have any good date night ideas?