Our Christmas Decor


Here's how we decorated our little house for our first Christmas together!

I re-did my chalk board. (TJMaxx)

Our Pottery Barn stockings finally came in!! I'm totally obsessed.
Our stocking holders and greenery are from Hobby Lobby.


I used leftover burlap from our wedding and twisted it into the width I wanted and wrapped it like garland. It was super easy. 
These some of my favorite ornaments.
Antlers: Bass Pro Shops
Sparkly letter: Pottery Barn



I decided that the mirror needed something in front of it so I took my wreath that I made from outside and moved it in. Adds a nice touch I think. 


Here's a closer look. 
Wreath tutorial here







These are just some of my favorite Christmas-y things in our kitchen.

Mrs. Meyers Cranberry scent hand soap and countertop spray
Tis the season Bath & Body Works candle




Towels from Homegoods.


We found these antler lamps from Bass Pro 2 days ago and I think they make the house feel a little more cabin-y. They were 2 for $99 and that also came with a remote console holder and two frames.
We're very happy with them. Especially because the Pottery Barn one's I wanted are $200 for just the base! 


Hope you got some inspiration for decorating during this Christmas season! 

With love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment