Back to San Francisco.

It seems that we can't get away from the city since we've been 3 times in the past 6 months! It's so nice to live in central California. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to move to Tennessee, South Carolina or Georgia, but since we don't have the opportunity to do that right now, living here will do. Especially when we are 2 hours away from the mountains and 2 hours away from the beach, my two favorite getaway trips. Actually that kinda makes me want to make a California travel bucket list...

Anyways, Kyle and I took a day trip to the city yesterday and had a great day. We didn't plan on doing anything but exploring and I told him that I wanted to go to Twin Peaks for the first time. We wound up driving down to the piers and scored $7 parking for the whole day! 
They were having a farmers market so we just started down at Pier 1 and walked all the way down to Pier 39.

Here's some pictures that I took of our day. Love playing with my new camera!





We passed where the Alcatraz boat tours are... Definitely going to go tour it next time.
I have no idea why but prisons totally fascinate me! Totally strange I know, but they do. I need to tour this!










We made it to Twin Peaks with perfect timing!
If you ever visit the city you have to check this spot out, especially if your into photography.
On top of the peaks you can see the whole city on the east and when you turn around, the coast is on the west. Its beautiful at sunset.
So glad I got to practice with my camera up here!


You can somewhat see the Golden Gate over my shoulder.



The coast.


I totally creeped on this girl who had someone take her picture.. I had to get this awesome shot!
Its not professional but I'd say it looks pretty cool!








We had a great day! Can't wait to learn more about photography and make it my profession!

With love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment