just one of those days.

Ever have one of those days that seems to just never end?
Well, that was my day today. 

Let me fill you in on the longest day of my life. 
I ran out of creamer so I texted Kyle to tell him that I would be getting Starbs this morning. 
Then, as I was running late for work, I tried to get into my purse. My purse was in my car. 
My car was with Kyle at work 25 minutes away. 
OH. MY. GOSH. I CAN'T GET MY COFFEE! 

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who would feel this way...

Freak out session started. 
How the heck am I going to live with out having my coffee or wallet with me today??
Yes I am over dramatic. 
No, I don't really care. 

When I got to work, let's just say, I had a rough time with my client and had to sit on hardwood for 3 and a half hours.

It's 4:30.
I'm off work and at home. 
We're going to Costco which is my happy place.
I'm ok.
Just breathe girl, just breatheee. 





Yepp TGIF!!
Hopefully your day was much better then mine!
I'm just happy that I have nothing planned this weekend and will probably stay in my pajamas ALL. DAY. LONG.
HALLELUJAH!!!

With love,
Kenzie Ann


p.s. I think i may have over used caps in the post but it's just how I feel. Forgive me. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment