Liebster Award!

Breanna over at Up...Up...and Away nominated me for the Liebster award! It totally made my day a little sweeter. I love this idea of trying to help and promote other young bloggers! So here it goes... :)


Rules for the Liebster Award:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you asked
3. Create 11 new questions
4. Nominate 11 new people who have under 200 followers
5. Let them know and no tagging back

11 Facts About Myself: 
1. I love Jesus!
2. I left my heart in South Africa. I traveled there on a missions trip almost 2 years ago and would love to go back and see the kids again one day! 
3. I am a horrible decision maker. I have no idea what it is...when I'm with my husband whether its driving or picking something out at the store, I just can't make the final decision! So, usually I pick 2 options and he picks the final ;)
4. I got engaged a couple days before I turned 20 and married before I was 21. People still think it's crazy but if we were able to sooner I totally would! I loveeee being married!
5. My husband and I both fish. We have friends that we go with typically and we have a lot of fun...except when it's too hot or too cold...then I'm not so much fun to be around.. ;)
6. Speaking of the couple that we go fishing with..She and I are both Ma(c)kenzie Ann's and our husbands have the same birthday! 
7. Sweet tea and coffee are hands down my favorite drinks. (No it does not mean I drink both every day...(well  just coffee.. )
8. I have had an ongoing list of my future children's names for probably close to 5 years. No shame. 
9. I have an obsession with taking pictures! I recently decided that I am going to pursue photography for my profession.
10. I can't get enough of sunsets. 
11. Last but not least! (This is my most favorite fact!) I married my first boyfriend! The Lord answered my prayers and again people thought I was nuts! I told the Lord I didn't want to deal with breakups and give my heart to many..so he blessed my with my hubby being my first boyfriend at 17.. meaning I was that girl in high school that people thought a goody good.. and that was quite ok with me! 


Her Questions For Me: 
1. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would like to witness a miracle that Jesus did. Well, I would love to be one of the apostles or someone close to Jesus so that I could ask him question and talk about things with him. 

2. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: honestly I love to have relaxation time where I paint my nails, pamper my self and watch some gossip girl on the couch.
Outdoor: fishing!

3. Would you want to know the exact day and time of your death?
No not at all. That's all up to Jesus. 

4. What is your favorite smell?
The inside of my dad's old truck, fresh lumber, pine, leather, and Abercrombie ;) 
If we're talking about like nice girly smells...then Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world and not have to worry about money, where would it be and why?
I would live in an old plantation style home in the south. Preferably one day trip driving distance from the coast or on the coast. 

6. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
I would want Alyssa Bethke to play me. She's not really a celebrity but that's the only person I would want. She's married to Jeff Bethke and they both are just great examples of what being Jesus to the world should be like.  Click the links to learn more about them!

7. What is your dream job? 
Photographer/stay at home mom. 

8. Did you make any New Year's resolutions? If so, how are they going?
No. I'm not so good with obligations and long goals...I usually break them or get too busy so I just try not to make resolutions. (For example: going to the gym 6 days a week...realistically for me, not going to happen...but I would totally get bent out of shape because I didn't follow my goal.)

9. What has been your biggest challenge in life so far?
My parents (mom and step father) got divorced a couple months before I was married. He did a horrible thing to us and it's still weird to look back at 10 years of your life and feel like it was all just a memory with a person you now wish wasn't in. Everything is so different now, but finally a good different. I finally have forgiven my real dad, and my relationship with my mom and brother has never been better. Sure I didn't think that when I got married, my mom would now be single. None of us saw that coming, but it's just all part of my story here on Earth and I will use it to glorify Him. This is not my home anyways. Forgiveness for my ex-step father is in the works for me. It's a hard thing to truly forgive but I know it's what I need to do. 70x7.

10. If you could pick any superpower what would you choose for yourself?
I would probably fly or maybe time travel. Flying places would be convenient but time traveling would be cool too. I would like to be invisible though when I time traveled, just so I could go back in time and witness certain events. 

11. Where's Waldo?
Good question! I have no idea. ;)

People I'm Tagging:
Brittani at Linen and Lace

Seriously I had 11 bloggers but the rest didn't have any way of contacting on their page! Sorry!

My Questions for Them: 
1. Who has been the most important person in your life?
2. How has your life been different than what you’d imagine?
3. Do you have a bucket list? What's on it? 
4. Favorite quote, saying or verse. 
5. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC? 
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
8. Drink of choice at Starbucks.
9. Beach or Mountains? Why? 
10. Favorite season and why?
11. What is your all time favorite movie?





0 comments:

Post a Comment