Summer Wardrobe Staple




It's finally time to break out the maxi skirts! 
I bought this blue chevron maxi skirt from target two years ago and it has not failed me! I'm so in love with maxi skirts because they are so easy. I literally throw one on with a tang top in the spring and summer and call it good! OH and for this short girl having one with a fold over waist band is a must...I can get this thing into a dress if I pull it up all the way! Thats the bummer about true maxi dresses (which I also love) they end up being too long and I can't adjust it.  
 It's nice to have more of a statement skirt too because it makes getting dressed in the morning a no brainer. No need for a ton of jewelry, which for me me is always a plus because I am horrible at accessorizing! It's horrible! Mostly it's because I don't have to the money to spend on it because I would rather get nail polish or a new top...but yeah what kind of girl am I?? 

target maxi skirt//similar
Here are a couple of skirts that I have been eying lately: 
Click the pictures for the links! 

 Bring on the sunshine because I am ready!


With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment