We love getaways and our first anniversary.

June was full of busy weekends for Kyle and I. I thought I would have time to hop on here and write but it turns out, I'm becoming quite busy this summer. 
The first weekend in June was my brother and sister in law's wedding and we also made our way up to Tahoe the next day for a work trip. 
I had an awesome opportunity to help a couple set up and photograph their wedding up in Tahoe. It was a longgggggg day. I'm thankful for that opportunity but I'm pretty sure it was a message from God telling me which path to take from here. I had been praying for a while now, not what to do specifically but which path to take from here with my profession. Let's just say He showed me a different way to go for now with my photography career. 
We worked all day Saturday at their wedding and then finally got some much needed sleep in our hotel room. Kyle and I had never been up to Tahoe before so we decided to make a little day trip out of it on Sunday before heading home. 





Here are a couple from the wedding on the previous day. 
They asked me to be their mainly for set up, but I took candid shots of the day for them as well. 



So after that busy weekend we worked, tried to rest and then left again for our first anniversary trip! I cannot believe how fast this first year has went! It feels as though we have done and experienced so much in this year.  We decided to go down to San Luis Obsipo area for our little anniversary trip and stay with my long time friend who is living there for school. We were so thankful that she let us stay with her...hotels in that area are wayyyyy too expensive! 
We had gone down to SLO for our honeymoon one night and decided that this time while we are there we would take a day trip to Santa Barbra. 

Let me just tell you, Santa Barbra is so gorgeous!!! I feel in love right when I saw the palm tree lined street next to the beach. I was definitely in my element.






My super hot hubby ;) 









We had such a great trip and did many more things once we got back to SLO like go to Avila and take some 1 year anniversary pictures with my best friend! I will show those soon! 
So anyways....this is kinda the reason for me being MIA. Hope to start getting on here more regularly soon! 

With love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment