.Photography.

Makenzie Ann Photography is now booking clients! 

I will soon get a blog up for my photography site but things are still a little busy and changing around here, so that will have to come a little later ;) 
I  am so excited and probably don't need to even to post anything on here (since not everybody who reads this blog lives near me)...but I feel like I need to push myself to get started! I have done some shoots in the past and 1 wedding but never really had the guts to just START doing photography as a profession. I know I have still so much to learn and improve on but I know I have to start somewhere. So here it goes! 


I also have a Facebook for my photography and will probably post pictures on my personal Instagram for my photography as well so be sure to like and follow along! 

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment