18 Week Bumpdate!

.Week 18.

How far along: 18 weeks! 

Baby's size: Size of sweet potato! 5.5 inches inches, 5 oz. 

Gender: If you didn't see my gender reveal post then you wouldn't know, but...we're having a BOY!!! We are so so so excited! I am like dying to get this pregnancy over with already so I can snuggle my own squishy little boy! His name is Hunter Robert Alton. Robert is after Kyle's middle name and Hunter was Kyle's favorite name. I told him this pregnancy, if it was a boy, I would let him name him. So Hunter it is! 

Sleep: Not so great, I hate side sleeping. I wake up probably 6 times a night when I switch sides and always am waking up with an ear ache from laying on my ear. 

Maternity clothes: We went shopping for more at Motherhood this past Friday! Let me just say that I got the cutes freakin capris i've ever owned! Nothing that I got even looked maternity so I was happy ;)

Stretch marks: Same one's on my hips. 

Movement: I think I have been feeling him a little bit but its just so hard to tell. Two nights ago, I'm pretty sure I felt him do a roll right behind my belly button. It was the weirdest feeling!

Food cravings: Still soda! I got more flavored sparking waters to satisfy me though. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ice cream! Holy cow, every time I eat it I feel so sick. I don't know what the heck this little guy is thinking because his dad and I LOVE ice cream.  

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: While I was sick, my stomach shrunk so my appetite is now less than half of what it used to be! Its crazy but I'm sure a good thing because I kinda had a big appetite ;) Still have sciatic back pain and the typical sickness when my stomach gets too empty. 

Workouts: Ok, I have come to terms with the fact that I probably won't be working out much this pregnancy. This is not something I wanted or was even expecting but being sick for 4 months really set me back. At this point, it wouldn't be healthy for me to start lifting and doing my normal workouts again. I will try to go on walks though and do some body weight exercises at home. 

Things you miss: Laying on my back and stomach while I sleep. We went to the lake yesterday and I will say I was super jealous that I couldn't tube and go on the ski's or boat. Next summer though i'll have a super cute baby and the lake will be calling our name!

Best moment this week: Going to the lake! I finally felt pretty good all day!

Looking forward to: Almost being halfway done! Only 2 more weeks!

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment