20 Week Bumpdate!

.Week 20.

How far along: 20 weeks! I'm halfway done!!! 

Baby's size: Size of banana! 6.5 inches inches, 10 oz.                                                     

Gender: Boy- Hunter Alton! 

Sleep: Awful. Side sleeping sucks. I think I might cave this week and get a Snoogle pregnancy pillow

Maternity Clothes: I am at the point where I am completely in on maternity. I did find the best non-maternity tanks at target though that are awesome! They are the "Long and Lean" style.

Stretch marks: No new ones to report!

Movement: Definitely feeling him now. This week his kicks and rolls have been a lot stronger than before. Still can't feel or see movement from the outside but I can inside. The best way I can describe it is the feeling when you release a fish back into the water...the ripples from the water is kinda what it's like. Oh and baby boy is definitely LOW, like on my bladder all the time. 

Food cravings: None but soda. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I still don't feel 100% everyday but I am doing pretty good with sickness. I don't let myself get too hungry though or I definitely get sick. 

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I can definitely feel that my ribs have expanded a lot and I find my self trying to recline as much as possible. It's not easy bending over either ;) 

Workouts: Well I moved this week so that was enough working out for the week considering I felt like crap after. 

Things you miss: This week for my birthday, the restaurant had this awesome mixed drink with a Nerd rimmed glass that I wish I could drink so bad!!
Best moment this week: I have been feeling him a ton more and we had our anatomy scan. The scan went well but I got HORRIBLE pictures. I am glad though that I am finally at the halfway mark. It feels like I've been pregnant forever.

Looking forward to: Fall! haha Summer is not treating me too well. I just want to be cozy. 

I think for the next week's bump date, I will try to add different questions in. Man I can't wait to meet my little man! 20 weeks to go! 

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment