22 Week Bumpdate!



.Week 22.

How far along: 22 weeks! 

Baby's size: Size of Spaghetti Squash...around 11 inches and 1 lb!                                                     

Gender: Boy- Hunter Alton! 

Sleep: I've pretty much decided that its just not going to be great from here on out.. I'll live. I bought the snoogle and it has seemed to help a little bit. 

Maternity Clothes: I wore a non maternity shirt today to church and it still fit well! I was surprised. 

Stretch marks: No more so far. 

Movement: Kyle got to feel him this week!! It was so crazy!  I feel him on the inside but he's the only one to feel him on the outside. He is still very low.

Food cravings: none. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I found out what was making me a little sick in the morning this past month...cereal. I can eat it for a night snack but in the morning, forget it. 

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I have become quite friendly with every bathroom wherever I go. It's just fantastic. 

Workouts: I have started to do squats and girly pushups every day! WOOO!

Things you miss: I really can't wait to just be myself again. Pregnancy is such a gift and I am so incredible thankful that God has allowed me this honor, but I won't say it's easy. So yeah it will be nice to finally feel human again haha ;) 

Best moment this week: Kyle feeling him move was really cool. Auntie and Uncle bought Hunt a momma roo as well!

Looking forward to: Being able to set up his room. We're living with the in-laws right now but I really can't wait to have a place for all of his things. 

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment