24 Week Bumpdate!



.Week 24.

How far along: 24 weeks! 

Baby's size: Size of an ear of corn...around 12.5 inches and 1.25 lbs!                                                     

Gender: Boy- Hunter Alton! 

Sleep: It's getting better! I'm at the point where I definitely cannot sleep without my Snoogle pillow. 

Maternity Clothes: Almost always! I have the cutest pair of ripped capris that I got from Motherhood that totally don't look like maternity clothes which is nice ;) 

Stretch marks: I have 3 on each side and their getting a tad darker.

Movement: He's getting stronger! I'm able to feel him a lot more now. We did find out from our doctors appointment that I have an anterior placenta which is why I don't feel him as much as most people do at this stage. I was getting a little worried but now it totally makes sense! 

Food cravings: none. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! I just have to keep my tummy semi full always

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I have to pee constantly, sciatic pain, and I have been getting very tired easily. Not too bad though. 

Workouts: A couple squats here and there. 

Things you miss: Having a drink, sushi, regular clothes, not having to recline every time I sit..haha

Best moment this week: Last week we got to see him and he yawned for us! It was pretty precious.

Looking forward to: Finding a house! We are looking right now and I found one that I really like so I'm praying we get it! I want to set his room up!!! I can't take it anymore! 

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment