30 Week Bumpdate!



.Week 30.

How far along: 30 weeks! 

Baby's size: Size of a Butternut Squash (16-17 inches, 2.75-3 lbs.)                                                      

Gender: Boy- Hunter Alton! 

Sleep: This week sleep has been awful! I am literally so tired but can't manage to take a nap during the day and am waking up at least 4 times a night. I can't wait till I don't have to sleep on my side anymore. I get massive ear and aches in the middle of the night.

Maternity Clothes: Always..dare I say I miss my regular clothes! UGHHH only 10 more weeks. 

Stretch marks: My right side is getting a tad darker this week...I have 3 on each of my sides but a couple days ago I could feel him settle on the right side and sure enough I checked the mirror to see a little more purple. 

Movement: Much more now. I found out a couple of weeks ago that I have an anterior placenta which is like an extra layer under your stomach. I was wondering why I don't see the crazy movement from the front like most at this stage but that's why...and I am kinda ok with that. 

Food cravings: none. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ice cream was making me sick last week. I now have a new morning eating regiment too which requires me to eat eggs and toast every morning with my whole Starbucks tumbler of water to wash it down. If I don't get any protein in the mornings I feel majorly sick and like I had just taken a sleeping pill. Not fun. 

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I am feeling very uncomfortable these days...I'll just leave it at that.

Workouts: nope

Things you miss: Please don't hate me for saying this....Not being pregnant! I literally have no idea how people do this multiple times. I feel like me body hates me and is in protest. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond excited to meet our little guy and be a mom, but this whole pregnancy thing has not been easy for me. 

Best moment this week: Honestly it's been a rough week and I am just ready to be on to the next one.

Looking forward to: Our next appt. on Wednesday. We should hopefully get an ultra sound done at this one which is exciting. I also think that we might do another 3d ultra sound..I am debating on that or a maternity shoot. Decisions decisions. 


Sorry if this week was a downer! I am trying to be as positive as possible during this time but those who know me, know that this pregnancy has been very hard on me since the beginning. I just can't wait to meet our little Hunter! 

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment