The Copper Cloud Clothing Review!


Who doesn't love a cute pair of baby Joggers and a Hip little Bandana Bib! We are so honored to represent The Copper Cloud! The quality of their products are fantastic! I have washed and dried Hunter's little pants multiple times (anybody else have a happy spitter?!) and they still feel like they did when we received them!
 I really love the style of the shop and they have options for both boys and girls. The clothes are not obnoxiously trendy either. I find that these days the trendy baby clothes are getting a little weird ;) I can definitely pair these with multiple items Hunter's closet which is really nice and easy. Who wants to be trying to style a baby outfit when you don't even have time to shower yourself! Haa mom life! 






Pants and Bibs: The Copper Cloud
Buffalo Plaid Onsie: Old Navy

Jaime, the owner of The Copper Cloud, has been so kind and provided a C O U P O N   C O D E  for my readers! Enter code WITHLOVEKA for 20% off your purchase of $20 or more! Take advantage of the discount because seriously I am in LOVE with her pants and bibs and I know you will be too!




0 comments:

Post a Comment