I've been searching Pinterest for pumpkin recipes and decided to try and make some pumpkin bread! This was my first time making it and I must say it's pretty delish and SUPER EASY!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
Yield: 2 loaves
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 C. room temp. butter
- 2 1/4 C. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. buttermilk
- 1 3/4 C. pumpkin puree
- 2 handfulls semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 275.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice.
Stir together with a fork to combine dry ingredients.
3. In mixer, cream together sugar, vanilla & butter. Add eggs one at a time.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the bowl while it stirs on the first speed. Alternate with adding buttermilk.
5. Add in pumpkin puree until combined.
6. Add two handfuls of semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir.
7. Pour batter into 2 greased & floured loaf pans. (I only wanted to show my pretty pan ;) )
8. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes.
9. When done, let the loaves cool for a couple minutes then cover with tin foil to keep the bread moist.
Remove from pan and enjoy!
With Love, Kenzie Ann