Parmesan Tilapia.

Why hello there! 
I have been in such a pickle on what to blog about lately. I thought it would be easier to blog about what is on my mind, but I realized that sometimes I just don't want anyone else to know everything that goes on in my life all the time! I just kinda like having a private life of my own thoughts between me and God and I think that's ok. It's very hard for me to express true, blunt feelings and thoughts where others will read..so I decided that instead of getting frustrated at myself for not being able to do so, I will blog about what I like! So for now expect: DIY, Home Decor, Fitness, Travel, and Recipe posts...oh and of coarse the occasional rant.

Anyways here we go.... Parmesan Tilapia Recipe: 



Ingredients: 

2 Large Tilapia Fillets 
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/8 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Tbs. Mayo
1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp. Garlic 
Pepper to taste. 



1. Turn your oven to broil on high and make sure the rack is on the top.
2. Mix together all the ingredients except pepper and Tilapia.



3. Place Tilapia on a foil lined baking sheet and broil for 3-4 mins. 





4. Take out and flip over.

5. Spread cheese mixture on and pepper to taste.


6. Return the fish to the oven and broil for another 3-4 mins. 

This is what you get! It may not look fantastic... I'm definitely not a pro at taking pictures of food but TRUST me it's so good. 





Seriously this recipe is so delicious and a nice change up from my normal recipe that I stick to. 
I would serve these fillets with some fresh green beans and call it good (especially because the Costco fillets are huge!)


Enjoy!

With Love,
Kenzie Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment